4 benefits to you of virtual coaching:
- Even if you live or work near my office, virtual coaching lets you avoid traffic, road construction, and bad weather.
- You have more flexibility to meet during an early morning, mid-day, or late afternoon time, when it may not be feasible for you to drive to my office.
- If you live or work far from my office, distance is no longer an obstacle to receiving the coaching/counseling services you need.
- If you’re a little under-the-weather but feel well enough to meet, virtual coaching allows you to meet from the comfort of your home.
Is virtual coaching for you?
- Do you work long hours, travel frequently, care for young children or elderly adults, live or work a distance from my office, or just want to avoid the hassle of driving? If so, virtual coaching is for you!
- If you need coaching in these areas, virtual coaching can help you achieve your goals:
- Explore a new career and/or make a career change
- Re-enter the job market after an absence
- Learn whether entrepreneurship is for you
- Improve your interview skills
- Find out your natural abilities, personality style, key values, and strengths
- Set realistic goals to guide your future
- Improve your work-life balance
- Strengthen your leadership or management skills
- Deal with difficult workplace relationships (or a bad boss)
How do you get started?
I look forward to working with you on a customized coaching plan to help you make important positive changes in your personal and /or professional life.
Please note: Because I’m licensed in Illinois, I can provide virtual coaching/counseling only to Illinois residents.