Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Start a Business – with the Backstory
The chance that a new business will fail is 55%* in the 1st 5 years. Reasons include lack of planning, inadequate pricing knowledge, and managerial inexperience. How can you avoid being in the 55%?
*Source: Entrepreneur Weekly, Small Business Development Center, Bradley Univ, University of Tennessee Research. http://www.statisticbrain.com/startup-failure-by-industry/
This 5-step exercise takes your business concept from ideal-to-real:
- 1st – Learn if you have what it takes to be a business owner
- 2nd – Develop the 4 areas essential to building a solid business framework
Marilyn Fettner, LCPC, MCC, NCC
Fettner Career & Life Counseling
910 Skokie Blvd, Suite 107
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone: (847) 322-8292
- 7 Ways to Improve Communication in RelationshipsOctober 8, 2020 - 4:43 pm
- Life as We Know It Has Changed – But What About Your Basic Needs? Which Things Do You Still Need in Your Life – to ‘Live’?September 18, 2020 - 8:50 pm
- Stay Safe But Stop Obsessing: How to Prevent Coronavirus From Taking Over Your LifeAugust 3, 2020 - 12:24 pm