Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Information Interview Prep
An information interview (or networking meeting) isn’t really a job interview, or is it? Even if it doesn’t turn into one on the spot, how you handle yourself can make or break future opportunities. With so much riding on this, how do you prepare?
This one-page info-guide helps you position yourself as the ‘known’ candidate with:
- 4 must-do’s to prepare
- 6 sample conversation starters
- 2 questions to always ask
- 4 questions to always be prepared to answer
Marilyn Fettner, LCPC, MCC, NCC
Fettner Career & Life Counseling
910 Skokie Blvd, Suite 107
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone: (847) 322-8292
- 7 Ways to Improve Communication in RelationshipsOctober 8, 2020 - 4:43 pm
- Life as We Know It Has Changed – But What About Your Basic Needs? Which Things Do You Still Need in Your Life – to ‘Live’?September 18, 2020 - 8:50 pm
- Stay Safe But Stop Obsessing: How to Prevent Coronavirus From Taking Over Your LifeAugust 3, 2020 - 12:24 pm