Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How to Talk About Yourself.
When you get the question, “Tell me about yourself,” what do you say? Do you talk about your dog or your favorite drink at Starbucks®? If so, you can lose out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
With this 2-page info-guide:
- Find out what you should say and how to say it
- Create a concise “professional statement” with our fill-in-the-blank elevator pitch
- Receive 8 tips to increase your effectiveness and ease
Marilyn Fettner, LCPC, MCC, NCC
Fettner Career & Life Counseling
910 Skokie Blvd, Suite 107
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone: (847) 322-8292
- 7 Ways to Improve Communication in RelationshipsOctober 8, 2020 - 4:43 pm
- Life as We Know It Has Changed – But What About Your Basic Needs? Which Things Do You Still Need in Your Life – to ‘Live’?September 18, 2020 - 8:50 pm
- Stay Safe But Stop Obsessing: How to Prevent Coronavirus From Taking Over Your LifeAugust 3, 2020 - 12:24 pm