We will help you clarify your priorities, identify your goals, and plan and implement your journey to your ‘Best-Fit’ career & lifestyle.
Our approach for career coaching relies upon realistic business-savvy, blended with genuine caring and knowledgeable skills, to clarify your needs and design a practical plan with action strategies to attain your goals.
With our coaching, you can expect to obtain career and life planning strategies, including many specific actions you can apply immediately. I also employ written checklists and short guides which are included in your consultation fee.
Please ask about our Package Savings Plans for savings on meetings and assessments.
Whatever your profession or situation, we have services and solutions for you.
- Job Search Strategies – Have you been in job search for much too long without any results?
- Executives – Are you an executive who wants to be on track for the C-Suite?
- Women in the Corporate World – Are you working hard and sacrificing, but still cannot break through the glass ceiling?
- New Graduates – Are you a recent or soon-to-be graduate? Can you not wait to be financially independent and move out?
- Career Change – Are you miserable or bored? Do you need to do something new or different, but you do not know what it is?
- Re-entry – Have you been away from the job market and want / need to get a job?
- Challenges (such as ADHD, Asperger’s, LD or Executive Functioning) – Are you creative and smart with a lot to contribute, but have trouble organizing, communicating, starting and following through?
Clarify your goals and find your fit.
- Direction and Decision-Making – Are you unsure of what path you should take? Should you go back to school, relocate, or transition to something different?
- Work-Life Balance – Does work leave you stressed, fatigued or feeling empty?
- Work Relationships – Are you struggling with a difficult work relationship, or maybe even workplace bullying? Are you the bully?
- Passion vs. Income – Do you want to follow your passion, but you are worried that you will not make enough money?
- Entrepreneurship – Are you thinking about starting a company or building a consulting practice?
- Dreams – Is there something that you have dreamed of doing? Is it even feasible? Could personal vision coaching clarify your goals?
- What is Next? – Although it is not yet time to retire, is that time getting closer? How do you make the transition?
Our 6-Step Career Journey Process helps you manage your career development and move forward smoothly.
Step 1: DISCOVER – Identify your success factors through exercises and / or assessments with guided discussion and interpretation to complete your Best-Fit Profile.
Step 2: EXPLORE – Learn proven techniques to find your Best-Fit in today’s employment market.
Step 3: PLAN – Design your career plan. Your plan is the GPS to achieve your goals. (How else can you avoid hitting a dead end?) Our Career Planning Worksheet helps keeps you on track.
Step 4: MARKET – Position yourself with personal branding, astute job search strategies, and targeted marketing and networking.
- Our Seven-Point Marketing Strategy helps you claim your spot as a top candidate.
- With our Results-Networking approach you will learn painless ways to connect that fit your personal style, and how to get what you need from networking.
- Nail the Interview – Learn to position yourself to your advantage. A mock interview identifies your blind spots and shows how you ‘really’ come across. (What is your body language exposing about you?)
Step 5: STRATEGIZE – Evaluate and negotiate your Best-Fit opportunities.
- Make a rational decision about the Offer – Assess the opportunity to see how well it matches your Best-Fit Profile.
- Negotiate your Compensation Package – Know your market value and use your leverage.
Step 6: ACHIEVE – with Executive, Job, and Skills Coaching
- Fit in with your new organizational culture and identify the ‘power’ players.
- Excel in your new position with skill-building professional development.
Contact Marilyn for your initial consultation, complimentary introductory meeting, or for more information.
Is distance a problem?
Distance is no problem with virtual coaching.