Do You Need a Resume Guide or a Cover Letter That Gets Results?
- Are you submitting resumes but not getting interviews?
- Perhaps you are a top executive and need a customized resume geared to C-Level, six-figure positions.
- If you are a new graduate, you need a resume highlighting your part-time or volunteer work and internships, along with your educational accomplishments.
- Maybe you are a new entrepreneur and want a company handbill or bio, rather than a traditional resume.
- Are you re-entering the job market after an absence and need a resume that presents the gap in a positive way?
- Maybe you have been in a job for a long time and want to explore new opportunities. You require an updated resume with your recent experience, but also one that does not date you.
- Have you had a spotty employment history and need an approach that draws from your best experiences to create a concise presentation of your background?
Resumes That Get Results
- Include dynamic verbs and industry buzz words to describe your achievements, so that recruiters can easily recognize a match with their requirements.
- Effectively handle special situations, such as employment gaps, an excessive number of jobs, or a career change.
- Design a resume with your competition in mind.
Cover Letters That Get Results
- Show that you are knowledgeable about the company.
- Briefly refer to special circumstances, such as a desire to relocate.
- Use a template to save time, one that is customized for each employer.
- Create interest so that the recruiter will want to call you!
Our Resume Writing Qualifications
- Certified as a Master Career Counselor by the National Career Development Association.
- Expertise as a career specialist for over 15 years, with hundreds of highly satisfied clients.
- Earned a Certified Associate designation from Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH), a leading global career management firm, and served as a career consultant with LHH for over 6 years.
- Experience as a recruiter, with extensive writing background as a published writer.
- Received consistently excellent feedback on resumes from clients, recruiters, and employers.
Our Personalized Approach
- We recognize that each candidate has special attributes that employers will find valuable. Therefore, we use a highly personalized – not cookie-cutter – approach.
- By understanding your unique achievements, we match your experience with key requirements of your targeted roles.
- Our goal is for screening apps and recruiters to easily capture your experience as a fit with the job requirements.
Job Search – Quick Tips
An effective search – besides using a dynamic resume – should include an organized plan and employ multiple search techniques for you to successfully land a job.
- Surveys show that only 2% – 6% of positions are obtained from online submissions alone.
- Along with an effective resume and cover letter, targeted networking is a must.
- More ‘musts’:
- Focus on employment segments with active hiring activity and growth.
- Send the minimum number of applications per week in order to conduct a robust search, and equally robust response.