Why Life Coaching?
Life can be hard. And although you may navigate most ups and downs pretty well, it is not unusual to occasionally get stuck in a one of life’s deeper potholes.
Getting stuck has a variety of triggers, including traumatic events that compromise your emotional or physical safety, toxic relationships, life or career transitions, or a personal loss. Any of these can cause you to feel stuck and make it hard to regain your sense of well-being.
At times like this a professional who truly listens to what you are experiencing and feeling can make the difference between staying stuck and moving forward. Talking about what is on your mind can reduce anxiety and release positive energy for creative thinking and problem-solving.
Together, through life coaching, we will identify new possibilities for solutions and empower you with strategies for coping, problem-solving, and creating positive change so that you can live life the way you want.
Whether you are dealing with these or other challenges, then life coaching can help:
- If you are feeling lonely, isolated, or disconnected.
- With the uncertainty and chaos of an unstable workplace or career situation.
- If there is a tug-of-war between your career and your personal life, or you have no personal life at all.
- With a significant life transition, such as a birth, death, marriage, relocation, or job change that has created confusing changes.
- If you are being bullied, verbally abused, or belittled at work or in a personal relationship. And, yes, workplace bullying is a real thing.
- With low self-esteem or a lack of confidence.
- If you are feeling lost or as if you are floating through life, without goals, or even without the ability to decide what is important to you.
- If you are noticing that you feel fear or anxiety about going to work after experiencing a negative or traumatic work event or situation.
- Get your life on track after recovering from an addiction.
- If you are being taken advantage of, or disrespected – and you need to become more assertive and create healthy boundaries.
- If you are feeling clueless about social skills or social cues, either in workplace or personal relationships.
- If you have ADHD, a Learning Disability (LD), Asperger’s, or any other challenge, and you need strategies to more effectively communicate, organize and manage time so that you can experience greater success.