Career Solutions for a Happy Life
- What are the five top mistakes failed entrepreneurs make?
- Should you start or buy a business? Become a partner? Buy a franchise? Be a consultant?
- Are certain personality styles better suited to entrepreneurship than others?
- How do you figure out the right solutions? Where do you begin?
Our Entrepreneurship Program gets you on the right track
- Your Business Back-Story – This starting plan organizes your ideas to build your foundation.
- Your Six-Step Entrepreneurial Career Journey –
- Step 1: Discover – Identify your Entrepreneurial Profile to determine your Best-Fit Business. The better you know yourself, the more successful you can be.
- Step 2: Explore – Research the current market and future trends.
- Step 3: Plan – Prepare your business plan.
- Step 4: Market – Position and brand your company as the leading market choice.
- Step 5: Track – Establish benchmarks to guide and track your success.
- Step 6: Refine – Identify trends and competition to refine your niche, implement continuous improvement, and grow profits while you manage risk.
Entrepreneurial Skill-Building – Where do you need to build ‘entrepreneurial muscle’?
- Critical entrepreneurial skills:
- Strategic Planning
- Visioning, Trend Recognition, SWOT Analysis
- Four-Quadrant (Balanced) Decision-Making
- Prioritizing and Delegating
- Leadership and Relationship-Building
What’s in your future?
- Protect your legacy. Plan for your exit strategy.
Is Distance a Problem?