Do you know your personality style? Your passionate interests? Your natural abilities?
These all play a key role to determine a satisfying career & life path for you.
• Have you ever felt like you knew what you wanted, but then got stuck?
• Does it seem like what you’ve been doing all along hasn’t felt right – or fit with who you ‘really’ are?
• Have you felt empty in your work, with no sense of purpose?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time to change direction – to a career and life path that fit the ‘real’ you.
These 3 assessments can help you find your best-fit career and life path:
1. Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The MBTI is an introspective self-report assessment that offers insight into how you naturally prefer to get energized, focus your attention, take in information, make decisions, and approach life and work.
– Knowing your style tells you the type of work role, job characteristics, and environment, in which you will thrive.
– Additionally, it gives insight into styles different than yours, so you can understand and more effectively interact with others – including your co-workers, boss, or partners.
– It’s also useful in personal, family, and social relationships to improve communication and understanding.
– Report versions include the: Profile, Interpretive, College, Personal Impact Report, Communication, Decision Making, Stress Management, and Conflict Management.
– This is a great fit for: students, adults, executives, and anyone who wants to identify their best-fit work role and environment, and improve their communication, decision-making, and stress management strategies, in both personal and professional situations.
2. Highlands Ability Battery (HAB)
The HAB is a test that reveals your natural talents, which many believe is the most influential piece of self-knowledge for creating one’s personal vision to success and achieving satisfaction in work and life.
– The report provides a section on personal style, along with a rich description of your abilities and a list of careers that best fit your abilities.
– Report versions include the: Student Report, Adult Report, Lawyer Report, Leadership Report
– This is a great fit for: students seeking direction for a major, lawyers and law students who want to clarify their fit with the career of law, and anyone who wants to work in a career aligned with their abilities and personal style.
3. Strong Interest Inventory
This self-report assessment gives you robust insight into your key areas of interests and passions, along with your work style.
– The report also provides a list of careers that are a close fit with your interests.
– Report versions include: Interpretive, Profile, Skills Confidence Profile, High School, College, and Professional/Adult.
– This is a great fit for: students seeking direction for a major and career, and for adults, who want to work in a career they care about and that fits their interests and work style.
If you’re feeling stuck in your career, work with Marilyn to identify the best career choices for you, based on your unique personality, abilities, and interests!
To schedule a complimentary 10-minute introductory meeting or your full 45-minute consultation please email Marilyn at: [email protected]