Our 6-Step Career Journey Process helps you manage your career development and move forward smoothly.
Step 1: DISCOVER – Identify your success factors through exercises and / or assessments with guided discussion and interpretation to complete your Best-Fit Profile.
Step 2: EXPLORE – Learn proven techniques to find your Best-Fit in today’s employment market.
Step 3: PLAN – Design your career plan. Your plan is the GPS to achieve your goals. (How else can you avoid hitting a dead end?) Our Career Planning Worksheet helps keeps you on track.
Step 4: MARKET – Position yourself with personal branding, astute job search strategies, and targeted marketing and networking.
- Our Seven-Point Marketing Strategy helps you claim your spot as a top candidate.
- With our Results-Networking approach you will learn painless ways to connect that fit your personal style, and how to get what you need from networking.
- Nail the Interview – Learn to position yourself to your advantage. A mock interview identifies your blind spots and shows how you ‘really’ come across. (What is your body language exposing about you?)
Step 5: STRATEGIZE – Evaluate and negotiate your Best-Fit opportunities.
- Make a rational decision about the Offer – Assess the opportunity to see how well it matches your Best-Fit Profile.
- Negotiate your Compensation Package – Know your market value and use your leverage.
Step 6: ACHIEVE – with Executive, Job, and Skills Coaching
- Fit in with your new organizational culture and identify the ‘power’ players.
- Excel in your new position with skill-building professional development.