Are you in your 40’s or 50’s and feeling a lack of purpose? If you check one of these boxes you are NOT alone!
- What do I want to do next in my life?
- What will be satisfying?
- I feel lost.
- I feel like I’m not interesting!
- I’m missing meaning and purpose in my life.
- I feel like I’m looking in at life, from the outside.
Maybe your kids are in high school or college and you have more time for yourself, which sounds good on paper – but you’ve been taking care of others the last 20 years and are not quite sure what to do with yourself now. Feeling a sense of purpose is essential to us as humans and in particular, women. We need to do something we’re passionate about, has meaning and purpose, and provides us with connection to others.
While you are grateful for everything in your life, it’s time to find out who YOU are again and what makes YOU tick. Start thinking about these questions then read Part Two:
- What do I want to do…what gives me a sense of balance/satisfaction?
- Do I have the right to do what I want to do? (Hint: the answer is yes!)
- How do I create healthy boundaries?
- What makes me feel ‘connected’?
- How much flexibility do I need in my life?
If you want to learn about YOU and do something great with the next chapter of life, Life Coaching is for you.