Are You Living Your Personal Vision?
- If so, you’re more likely to be living a happy and fulfilling life!
What is your Personal Vision Statement?
- It’s your written commitment for how you want to live your life.
- It influences every aspect of your life and career.
- It’s considered one of the most important factors for success and satisfaction.
Does a Personal Vision Statement Really Matter?
- Without a Personal Vision Statement – you may be more likely to end up in a stress cycle.
- In a stress cycle, people tend to feel their lives lack meaning and purpose.
- You’re more likely to make reactive decisions, resulting in short-term fixes, rather than comprehensive long-term solutions.
- Decisions are driven by power and status, rather than by meaningful personal values.
- With a Personal Vision Statement – you’ll be working within the balance cycle.
- In a balance cycle, people are more satisfied and productive, and live their lives with more meaning and purpose.
- You’re more likely to make viable decisions based on long-term goals for your life.
- Decisions are driven by your Personal Vision, directed by your internal purpose and values.
5 Steps to Create and Use Your Personal Vision Statement
- Create your Personal Vision Statement by writing one to two paragraphs listing your values and abilities, and the things that are most meaningful to you in your life.
- Use your Personal Vision Statement to create your life and career goals.
- Refer to your Personal Vision Statement for each important decision you make.
- Periodically check that the actions you’re taking align with your goals and work toward fulfilling your Personal Vision.
- Review this exercise regularly with your coach and revise as needed.
Are you ready to discover your Personal Vision and start living a more fulfilling life?
Marilyn is a Certified Personal Vision Coach and a Certified Affiliate for the Highland’s Ability Battery. Ask her about the Personal Vision Coaching Program.
Schedule a complimentary 10-minute introductory meeting or your full 45-minute consultation – email Marilyn at: [email protected]